Trainee – Graduate – Lettings Negotiator – Private Estate Agency – Kilburn, North West London
Permanent Kilburn, London | £25k to £30k Inc Benefits OTE 30000
Job Posted: 2017-04-04 04 April 2017 Closing date for applications: 04 June 2017
This leading privately owned estate agency with offices based in North West and West London is currently looking for a Lettings Negotiator to join its passionate team of property professionals in Kilburn, North West London.
Our client is happy to consider an individual without any previous estate agency experience, but if this is the case, a sales or customer service background is essential for this particular role. You must have a confident and professional approach with a fantastic work ethic.
The role will involve working closely with the team including:
- Dealing with enquiries
- Booking appointments
- Carrying out viewings
- Booking market appraisals
- Carrying out valuations/appraisals
- Updating and maintaining websites
- Responsible for marketing/adverts
- General office administration.
To be considered for this exciting role with great future career potential you should have most of the following skill sets:
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Friendly and outgoing personality
- The ability to work effectively in a busy environment as part of a team and on their own
- Strong organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Happy to take the initiative
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Good telephone manner
- Must have a full UK driving license.
The initial package for this role will be guaranteed in the first 3 months of £20,000. After this, the basic salary will be in the region of £12,000 to £14,000 dependent on experience. The initial annual on target earnings will be from £25,000 to £30,000. It is essential you have your own car and the company will provide a car allowance.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.