Trainee – Graduate – Lettings Negotiator – Notting Hill, London
Permanent Notting Hill, London | £25k to £30k Inc Benefits OTE 30000
Job Posted: 2016-07-12 12 July 2016 Closing date for applications: 12 September 2016
This independent estate agency is one of the market leaders in the Kensington Borough of South West London. They currently have a vacancy for a Lettings Negotiator and will also consider a Trainee in their Notting Hill branch. Whilst they are not looking for an individual with previous estate agency experience, you should already have gained customer service or sales skills from another industry.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious individual who is hard working, dedicated and passionate about the property industry. You will be working with other negotiators so you will need to be a good team player, and someone who is able to work in a pressurised environment.
The role will include the following:
- Canvassing New Landlords is a must for this position
- Accompanied viewings with prospective tenants
- Dealing with telephone and email enquiries from prospective tenants
- Registering enquiries and arranging appointments
- Following up enquiries
- Co-ordinating move-ins
- Processing payments (deposits + first month’s rent etc)
- Occasional property inspections when required
- Working as part of the Lettings team
- Looking to have a career progression
- Any other duties as deemed necessary to assist the team
To be considered for this exciting career opportunity you will need the following skill sets:
- Excellent written and communication skills
- The ability to work effectively in a busy environment as part of a team and on their own
- Strong organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Happy to take the initiative
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Good telephone manner
- Able to multi task and prioritise workload
- Must have a full UK driving license
It is imperative for the successful candidate to be able to deliver under pressure and be confident dealing with clients both in person and over the phone.
The basic salary will be from £12,000 to £15,000 dependent on experience and on target earnings of £25,000 to £30,000 plus additional benefits. The hours of work will be from 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday and 9.30am to 2.30pm on Saturdays when required.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: email@example.com