Trainee – Graduate – Lettings Negotiator – Multi Award Winning Privately Owned Estate Agency – Highbury, North London
Permanent Highbury, London | £25k to £30k Inc Benefits OTE 30000
Job Posted: 2016-05-09 09 May 2016 Closing date for applications: 09 July 2016
A fantastic opportunity has become available at a multi award winning privately owned estate agency with a network of over 10 offices in London. Our client is a very trendy and dynamic and due to success they are expanding the Lettings team. Therefore, they are now looking for a Lettings Negotiator to join the busy and friendly office in Highbury, North London.
The ideal candidate would have previous experience within a similar role however, they will consider an individual with no experience in property but you must have worked in a customer focused or sales background. Furthermore, you must have excellent communication and presentation skills.
To be considered for this exciting role with great future career potential you should have most or all of the following skill sets:
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Able to build an instant rapport
- The ability to work effectively in a busy environment as part of a team and on their own
- Strong organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Happy to take the initiative
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Good telephone manner
- Strong work ethic
- Knowledge of the market and area
- Full UK clean driving licence
The role will involve working closely with the team including:
- Dealing with enquiries
- Booking appointments
- Carrying out viewings
- Updating and maintaining websites
- Responsible for marketing/adverts
- General office administration.
They are looking for an enthusiastic, diligent and robust candidate with excellent communication skills.
The initial salary package for this role will include a basic salary of £18,000 and a commission scheme structure allowing the successful candidate to earn in the region £25,000 to £30,000 dependent on your performance.
The hours of work will be from Monday to Friday, 9am to 7pm.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com