Trainee Lettings Negotiator at this independent Estate Agency in Shepherds Bush, West London
Permanent Shepherds Bush, West London | £25k to £30k Inc Benefits OTE 30000
Job Posted: 2018-03-25 25 March 2018 Closing date for applications: 25 May 2018
This well-regarded, local independent and multi award-winning estate agency, with a small, yet highly successful network of offices in West London, is seeking a driven Lettings Negotiator to join its expanding team. The role will be based in our clients prominently located office in Shepherds Bush.
Although previous experience would be beneficial, our client would consider an exceptional individual who is looking to start their career within estate agency. This being the case, you need to be highly motivated with excellent communication skills.
Your tasks will include:
- Registering prospective tenants
- Arranging and accompanying them on viewings
- Gaining feedback following viewings
- Feed back to landlords
- Negotiation between tenants and landlords
- Lease agreements
- General administration and office work.
To be considered for this exciting career opportunity you will need the following skill sets:
- Excellent written and communication skills
- The ability to work effectively in a busy environment as part of a team and on your own
- Strong organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Happy to take the initiative
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Good telephone manner
- Able to multi task and prioritise workload
- Must have a full UK driving licence.
The initial package for this role will include a basic salary dependent on experience and on target earnings set to be in the region of an attractive £25,000 to £30,000 dependent on your performance.
The hours of work will be from 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday and you will also be required to work Saturdays on a rota’d basis.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: email@example.com.