Trainee – Graduate – Lettings Negotiator – Multi Award Winning Independent Estate Agency – Putney, South West London
Permanent Putney, London | £18k to £25k Inc Benefits OTE 25000
Job Posted: 2016-11-11 11 November 2016 Closing date for applications: 11 January 2017
An exciting role has become available at a multi award winning independent estate agency in their busy and highly regarded office in Putney, South West London. The company specialise in Residential Lettings, Sales and Property Management in Putney and the surrounding areas.
Our client is currently looking for a Lettings Negotiator to be a part of their successful and busy team. To be considered for this role, you do not need previous experience within the industry as the company would train and develop the successful candidate. However, you must have excellent communication skills and have previous experience within a customer focused or sales based role.
The role will involve:
- Registering prospective tenants
- Arranging and accompanying them on viewings
- Gaining feedback following viewings
- Feed back to landlords
- Negotiation between tenants and landlords
- Lease agreements
- General administration and office work.
In addition, you will need to be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent face to face customer service skills
- The motivation to succeed
- Previous sales experience and a sales focused mentality
- Ability to show resilience and to make the most of any opportunity
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Confident and professional approach to work
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good time management and organisation skills
- Must demonstrate an outgoing and mature personality
- Must have a full UK driving licence
The initial package for this role will include a basic salary of £12,000 to £14,000 dependent on your level of experience and on target earnings set to be in the region of £18,000 to £25,000 dependent on your performance in the first year. A car allowance will also be provided.
The hours of work will be from 9am to 7pm, Monday to Thursday and on Fridays 9am to 6pm. You will also be required to work Saturdays on a rota basis.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.