Trainee – Graduate – Lettings Negotiator – Market Leading Privately Owned Estate Agency – Hammersmith, West London
Permanent Hammersmith, London | £30k to £35k Inc Benefits OTE 35000
Job Posted: 2016-10-07 07 October 2016 Closing date for applications: 07 December 2016
A fantastic opportunity has become available at a market leading and award winning estate agency based in the heart of Hammersmith, West London. The company are currently looking for a Lettings Negotiator to be a part of their friendly and busy rental team. This agency has gained an excellent local reputation for their fantastic professional and knowledgeable service and are seeking an individual to continue this.
The successful candidate would ideally have 1-2 years’ experience within a Lettings Negotiator role previously, although they would also consider an individual with no previous property experience but a positive attitude and be highly driven to succeed within the sector.
Your tasks will include:
- Registering applicants
- Arranging and carrying out viewings
- Negotiating deals
- Giving Landlords viewing feedback
- Taking holding deposits
- Initial move in paperwork
- Updating window cards and lettings lists
To be considered for this exciting career opportunity you will need the following skill sets:
- Excellent written and communication skills
- The ability to work effectively in a busy environment as part of a team and on their own
- Strong organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Happy to take the initiative
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Highly presentable
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Good telephone manner
- Able to multi task and prioritise workload
- Must have a full UK driving licence.
The initial salary package for this role, will include a basic of £16,000 to £20,000 and a realistic on target earning figure of £30,000 to £35,000 dependent on your performance in the first year. A pooled car will also be provided.
The hours of work will be from, 9am to 6.30pm, Monday to Thursday and 9am to 6pm on Fridays. You will also be required to work 1 in 3 Saturdays from 10am to 3pm.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org