Trainee – Graduate – Lettings Negotiator – Market Leading Independent Estate Agency – Wimbledon, South West London
Permanent Wimbledon, London | £30k to £40k Inc Benefits OTE 40000
Job Posted: 2016-10-07 07 October 2016 Closing date for applications: 07 December 2016
This company is a market leading independent estate agency with a network of offices across Wimbledon and Wimbledon Village in South West London. Our client has been established for over 40 years and are continuing to specialise in Residential and Commercial Sales, Lettings and Management with their expert knowledge of the local areas.
They are currently looking for a Lettings Negotiator to be a part of their successful team and will consider an individual with no previous estate agency experience. However, to be considered for this role, you would ideally have some experience working within sales or a customer focused role with excellent communication skills and a drive to succeed within the property industry.
Your tasks will include:
- Registering applicants
- Arranging and carrying out viewings
- Negotiating deals
- Giving Landlords viewing feedback
- Taking holding deposits
- Initial move in paperwork
- Updating window cards and lettings lists
- Touting for stock
- Adding new stock to the system
To be considered for this exciting career opportunity you will need the following skill sets:
- Excellent written and communication skills
- The ability to work effectively in a busy environment as part of a team and on their own
- Strong organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Happy to take the initiative
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Good telephone manner
- Able to multi task and prioritise workload
- Must have a full UK driving licence.
This role will come with a basic salary package of £18,000 to £20,000 dependent on experience and realistic first year earnings in the region of £30,000 to £40,000 dependent on performance. A company car or car allowance will also be provided to the successful candidate.
The hours of work will be from 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday and you will also be required to work every other Saturday from 9am to 4pm with a day off in lieu provided.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com