Trainee – Graduate – Lettings Negotiator – Market Leading Independent Estate Agency – Harrow on the Hill, North West London
Permanent Harrow on the Hill, London | £23k to £30k Inc Benefits OTE 30000
Job Posted: 2016-10-12 12 October 2016 Closing date for applications: 12 December 2016
An opportunity has arisen for a Lettings Negotiator to join a highly-regarded and market leading independent estate agency based in Harrow on the Hill, North West London.
Our client has been established for over 20 years and has gained an enviable reputation within the local area for their expertise and knowledge.
The successful candidate would ideally have previous experience in Residential Lettings but the company will also consider a highly driven Trainee who would like to begin their career within estate agency and for a reputable estate agency.
Your tasks will include:
- Registering prospective tenants
- Arranging and accompanying them on viewings
- Gaining feedback following viewings
- Feed back to landlords
- Negotiation between tenants and landlords
- Lease agreements
- General administration and office work.
To be considered for this exciting career opportunity you will need the following skill sets:
- Excellent written and communication skills
- The ability to work effectively in a busy environment as part of a team and on their own
- Strong organisational skills
- Highly driven and self-motivated
- Happy to take the initiative
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Good telephone manner
- Able to multi task and prioritise workload
- Knowledge of the local market preferable
- Must have a full UK driving licence.
The basic salary package for this role will be in the region of £15,000 to £20,000 dependent on previous experience and on target earnings set to be in the region of £23,000 to £30,000 dependent on your performance.
The hours of work will be from Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm and you will be required to work Saturdays on a rota’d basis.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org