Trainee – Graduate – Lettings Negotiator – Market Leading Independent Estate Agency – Alton, Hampshire
Permanent Alton, Hampshire | £18k to £24k Inc Benefits OTE 24000
Job Posted: 2016-06-16 16 June 2016 Closing date for applications: 16 August 2016
This leading independent estate agency has won a number of awards for innovation and customer service excellence. With a small but growing network of offices in the Hampshire and Surrey area, the company is looking to recruit an ambitious individual to help the company with its current expansion plans.
The company is undoubtedly one of the market leaders in the area and with business levels continuing to grow; they currently have a vacancy for a Lettings Negotiator to join their busy team in their prominent Alton office.
The company will also consider an individual with no previous experience within the property industry but you must have experience within a sales or customer focused environment.
Your tasks will include:
- Registering prospective tenants
- Arranging and accompanying them on viewings
- Gaining feedback following viewings
- Feed back to landlords
- Negotiation between tenants and landlords
- Lease agreements
- General administration and office work
To be considered for this exciting career opportunity you will need the following skill sets:
- Excellent written and communication skills
- The ability to work effectively in a busy environment as part of a team and on their own
- Strong organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Happy to take the initiative
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Good telephone manner
- Able to multi task and prioritise workload
- Must have a full UK driving licence and own car
The initial salary package for this role will include a basic salary of £12,000 to £15,000 with an on target earnings figure set to be in the region of £18,000 to £24,000 dependent on your performance in the first year. A car allowance will also be provided.
For further details on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: email@example.com