Trainee Lettings Negotiator at this Estate Agency in Docklands, South East London
Permanent Docklands, London | £25k to £35k OTE 35000
Job Posted: 2020-02-29 29 February 2020 Closing date for applications: 23 March 2020
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious individual looking to commence a career in property, and specifically in residential Lettings. This company is a leading London estate agency with a strong presence throughout the city.
Due to the ongoing success of the business, they are looking to increase their staffing levels by taking on a Lettings Negotiator for their office located in Docklands, South East London. Our client will consider candidates with no previous experience.
The objective of the role will be to represent the company at all times in a highly professional manner.
Your tasks will include:
- Registering prospective tenants
- Arranging and accompanying them on viewings
- Gaining feedback following viewings
- Feedback to landlords
- Negotiation between tenants and landlords
- Lease agreements
- General administration and office work.
To be considered for this exciting career opportunity you will need the following skill sets:
- Excellent written and communication skills
- The ability to work effectively in a busy environment as part of a team and on their own
- Strong organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Happy to take the initiative
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Good telephone manner
- NFoPP would be beneficial
- Able to multi task and prioritise workload
- Must have a full UK driving licence.
It is imperative for the successful candidate to be able to deliver under pressure and be confident dealing with clients both in person and over the phone.
This role will include an attractive basic salary of £18,000 to £19,000, plus on target earnings of £25,000 to £35,000 dependant on previous experience and performance, plus additional benefits. You will be provided with a pooled car or oyster card.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 0207 792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.