Trainee – Graduate – Lettings Negotiator – Leading Property Service Group – Finchley, North London
Permanent Finchley, London | £22k to £26k Inc Benefits OTE 26000
Job Posted: 2017-01-19 19 January 2017 Closing date for applications: 19 March 2017
This leading property services group with a big network of offices in London, is looking for a Lettings Negotiator to join the team in their very successful office in Finchley, North London.
This branch is very busy and therefore you will be working in a fast paced and sometimes pressurised environment.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual looking for a new and challenging career in the property industry as you do not need previous experience within estate agency. To be considered you should have excellent people skills, a confident approach and focus within this field.
Your tasks will include:
- Registering prospective tenants
- Arranging and accompanying them on viewings
- Gaining feedback following viewings
- Feed back to landlords
- Negotiation between tenants and landlords
- Lease agreements
- General administration and office work.
To be considered for this exciting career opportunity you will ideally have the following skill sets:
- Excellent written and communication skills
- The ability to work effectively in a busy environment as part of a team and on their own
- Strong organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Happy to take the initiative
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Good telephone manner
- Able to multi task and prioritise workload
- Must have a full UK driving license.
The initial salary package for this role will be basic of £12,000 to £14,000 dependent on previous experience and on targets earnings in the region of £22,000 to £26,000 dependent on your performance, with a great opportunity for financial rewards in the future. Furthermore, a company car or car allowance will also be provided.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.