Trainee Lettings Negotiator at this Estate Agency in Greenwich, South East London
Permanent Greenwich, South East London | £18k to £26k Inc Benefits OTE 26000
Job Posted: 2018-10-27 27 October 2018 Closing date for applications: 27 December 2018
This is a superb opportunity for an ambitious individual looking to commence a career in property, or an experienced individual looking for a change and excellent future career prospects.
This company is a leading privately owned real estate agency with a strong presence throughout the City of London. Our client is looking for a Trainee or experienced Lettings Negotiator to join their busy office in Greenwich, South East London.
The objective of the role will be to represent the company at all times in a highly professional manner.
The role will include the following:
- Canvassing new landlords
- Accompanying viewings with prospective tenants
- Dealing with telephone and email enquiries from prospective tenants
- Registering enquiries and arranging appointments
- Following up enquiries
- Co-ordinating move-ins
- Processing payments (deposits + first month’s rent etc)
- Occasional property inspections when required
- Working as part of the Lettings team
- Looking to have a career progression
- Any other duties as deemed necessary to assist the team.
To be considered for this exciting career opportunity you will need the following skill sets:
- Excellent written and communication skills
- The ability to work effectively in a busy environment as part of a team and on their own
- Strong organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Happy to take the initiative
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Good telephone manner
- Able to multi task and prioritise workload
- Must have a full UK driving licence.
It is imperative for the successful candidate to be able to deliver under pressure and be confident dealing with clients both in person and over the phone.
The initial package for this role will include a basic salary and on target earnings of £18,000 to £26,000, dependent on performance, plus additional benefits. The hours of work will be from 8.30am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday with no weekends!
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org