Trainee – Graduate – Lettings Negotiator – Leading London Independent Estate Agency – Shepherds Bush, West London
Permanent Shepherds Bush, London | £25k to £30k Inc Benefits OTE 30000
Job Posted: 2016-04-25 25 April 2016 Closing date for applications: 25 June 2016
This leading London privately owned estate agency with offices based in North West and West London is currently looking for a Lettings Negotiator to join their passionate team of dedicated property professionals in the thriving and friendly community of Shepherds Bush, West London.
Our client is happy to consider a person without any previous estate agency experience, but if this is the case, a sales or customer service background is essential for this particular role. You must also be friendly and confident with a highly professional manner.
The role will involve:
- Registering prospective purchasers
- Arranging and accompanying viewings
- Sales negotiation & progression
In addition, you will need to be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent face to face customer service skills
- Confident manner
- The motivation and drive to succeed
- Previous sales experience and a sales focused mentality
- Ability to show resilience and to make the most of any opportunity
- Good presentation and communication skills
- IT literate
- Team player as well as independently
- Must have a full UK driving licence and own car
The initial package for this role will be guaranteed in the first 3 months of £20,000. After this, the basic salary will be in the region of £12,000 to £14,000 dependent on experience. The initial annual on target earnings will be from £25,000 to £30,000. It is essential you have your own car and the company will provide a car allowance. The hours of work will be from Monday to Friday and you will be required to work 1 in 2 Saturdays.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org