Trainee Lettings Negotiator at this leading Estate Agency in Tower Bridge, City of London SE1
Permanent Tower Bridge, London | £25k to £35k Inc Benefits OTE 35000
Job Posted: 2019-11-04 04 November 2019 Closing date for applications: 04 January 2020
This is a superb opportunity for an ambitious and driven individual looking to commence a career in property, and specifically in Lettings.
This successful company is a leading London estate agency with a strong presence throughout the City of London. Our client is looking for a Trainee or experienced Lettings Negotiator to join their busy Tower Bridge office, which is very well located on the south side of the River Thames. This fantastic location gives the Lettings Team the opportunity to offer luxury property in a cultural and historical London district.
The objective of the role will be to represent the company at all times in a highly professional manner.
The role will include the following:
- Canvassing new landlords
- Accompanying viewings with prospective tenants
- Dealing with telephone and email enquiries from prospective tenants
- Registering enquiries and arranging appointments
- Following up enquiries
- Coordinating move-ins
- Processing payments (deposits + first month’s rent etc)
- Occasional property inspections when required
- Working as part of the Lettings team
- Looking to have a career progression
- Any other duties as deemed necessary to assist the team.
To be considered for this exciting career opportunity you will need the following skill sets:
- Excellent written and communication skills
- The ability to work effectively in a busy environment as part of a team and on their own
- Strong organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Happy to take the initiative
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Good telephone manner
- NFoPP would be beneficial
- Able to multi task and prioritise workload
- Must have a full UK driving license.
It is imperative for the successful candidate to be able to deliver under pressure and be confident dealing with clients both in person and over the phone.
The basic salary will be from £18,000 to £19,000, with on target earnings will be in the range of £25,000 to £35,000. They are also offering additional benefits including 25 days + bank hols + additional holiday after 1 years service, NFoPP funding, private health care and clear career progression opportunities. You will also be provided with a pooled car or oyster card.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.