Trainee – Graduate – Lettings Negotiator – Leading London Estate Agency – Central London
Permanent , London | £30k to £35k Inc Benefits OTE 35000
Job Posted: 2016-01-21 21 January 2016 Closing date for applications: 21 March 2016
A fantastic opportunity has become available at one of London’s highly respected and leading independent estate agency as a Lettings Negotiator. They are highly experienced and strive to provide an exceptional service to all clients. Their modern, successful and very busy office is located in a prominent part of Central London. The company achieves an excellent level of business due to its primary located office and its enviable reputation in London.
The successful candidate would ideally have previous experience within a similar role however they will consider an individual with no experience. You must be hungry, driven with an outgoing personality and want to go that extra mile to get the deals done.
The objective of the role will be to represent the company at all times in a highly professional manner, and to ensure that all landlords, tenants, suppliers and partners are dealt with in a professional, timely, honest and well-mannered fashion.
Your tasks will include:
- Registering prospective tenants
- Arranging and accompanying them on viewings
- Gaining feedback following viewings
- Feed back to landlords
- Negotiation between tenants and landlords
- Lease agreements
- General administration and office work
To be considered for this exciting career opportunity you will need the following skill sets:
- Excellent written and communication skills
- The ability to work effectively in a busy environment as part of a team and on their own
- Ambitious and highly motivated
- Strong organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Happy to take the initiative
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Good telephone manner
- Able to multi task and prioritise workload
- Must have a full UK driving license and own car
This position comes with an attractive basic salary of £20,000 with on target earnings set to be in the region of £30,000 to £35,000 dependent on your performance and could be exceeded. The hours of work will be from 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday and you may also be required to work Saturdays.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com