Trainee – Graduate – Lettings Negotiator – Leading London Based Estate Agency – Acton, West London
Permanent Acton, London | £18k to £25k Inc Benefits OTE 25000
Job Posted: 2016-10-24 24 October 2016 Closing date for applications: 24 December 2016
This is a superb opportunity for an ambitious and driven individual looking to commence a career in property, and specifically in Residential Lettings. This company is a leading London Estate Agency with a strong presence throughout the city. Due to the ongoing success of the business, they are looking to increase their staffing levels by taking on a Trainee Lettings Negotiator for their office located in Acton, West London. Our client will also consider candidates with no previous experience.
The objective of the role will be to represent the company at all times in a highly professional manner, and to ensure that all landlords, tenants, suppliers and partners are dealt with in a professional, timely, honest and well-mannered fashion.
Your tasks will include:
- Registering prospective tenants
- Arranging and accompanying them on viewings
- Gaining feedback following viewings
- Feed back to landlords
- Negotiation between tenants and landlords
- Lease agreements
- General administration and office work
To be considered for this exciting career opportunity you will need the following skill sets:
- Excellent written and communication skills
- The ability to work effectively in a busy environment as part of a team and on their own
- Strong organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Happy to take the initiative
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Good telephone manner
- Able to multi task and prioritise workload
- Must have a full UK driving licence
It is imperative for the successful candidate to be able to deliver under pressure and be confident dealing with clients both in person and over the phone.
The basic salary will be from £12,000 to £14,000 and on target earnings of £18,000 to £25,000 plus additional benefits. The hours of work will be from 8.30am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday. You will also be required to work 1 in 3 Saturdays.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com