Trainee – Graduate – Lettings Negotiator – Leading Lettings Estate Agency – Chiswick, West London
Permanent Chiswick, London | £25k to £30k Inc Benefits OTE 30000
Job Posted: 2016-10-27 27 October 2016 Closing date for applications: 27 December 2016
An exciting role has become available at one of the most respected London residential estate agencies with strong global links and an excellent reputation. The company specialise in Residential Lettings and are the market leaders in the local area.
They are currently looking for a driven Lettings Negotiator to join their dynamic team in their office based in Chiswick, West London.
Ideally the candidate will have previous experience within a similar role but this is not essential as the company will consider an individual with no estate agency experience.
To be considered for this role, you will need a customer facing background, a ‘can do’ attitude and an outgoing personality with a real focus for this industry.
Your tasks will include:
- Registering prospective tenants
- Arranging and accompanying them on viewings
- Gaining feedback following viewings
- Feed back to landlords
- Negotiation between tenants and landlords
- Lease agreements
- General administration and office work
To be considered for this exciting career opportunity you will need the following skill sets:
- Excellent written and communication skills
- The ability to work effectively in a busy environment as part of a team and on their own
- Strong organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Happy to take the initiative
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Good telephone manner
- Able to multi task and prioritise workload
- Must have a full UK driving license and own car
This role will come with a basic salary package of £14,000 to £15,000 dependent on experience and realistic first year earnings in the region of £25,000 to £30,000 dependent on performance. The company will also provide a company car or car allowance. The hours of work will be from 8.30am to 6pm, Monday to Friday and you may also be required to work some Saturdays.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org