Trainee – Graduate – Lettings Negotiator – Leading Independent Estate Agency – Wandsworth, London
Permanent Wandsworth, South West London | £25k to £30k Inc Benefits OTE 30000
Job Posted: 2017-02-06 06 February 2017 Closing date for applications: 06 April 2017
Our client is an international, upmarket independent estate agency with one of the largest network of branches in London as well as opening offices around the globe. They have gained an enviable and respected reputation, from their exceptional delivery of service to clients.
An exciting opportunity has become available within this company as a Trainee Lettings Negotiator, to be a part of the team in their busy office in Wandsworth, South West London.
The company would consider an individual with no experience, but you would preferably have worked in sales or a customer focused role previously.
The role will involve working closely with the team including:
- Dealing with enquiries
- Booking appointments
- Carrying out viewings
- Updating and maintaining websites
- Responsible for marketing/adverts
- General office administration.
To be considered for this exciting role with great future career potential you should have most of the following skill sets:
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Friendly and outgoing personality
- The ability to work effectively in a busy environment as part of a team and on their own
- Strong organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Happy to take the initiative
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Good telephone manner
- Previous lettings experience beneficial
- Must have a full UK driving license.
The basic salary for this role is in the region of £14,000 – £16,000 depending on experience with an attractive on target earnings in the region of £25,000 – £30,000, depending on performance. A pooled car will also be provided.
The hours of work will be from 9am to 6.30pm, Monday to Thursday and 9am to 6pm on Fridays. The role will also require you to work 1 in 3 Saturdays.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.