Trainee – Graduate – Lettings Negotiator – Leading Independent Estate Agency – Stoke Newington, North West London
Permanent Stoke Newington, London | £40k to £45k Inc Benefits OTE 45000
Job Posted: 2016-04-29 29 April 2016 Closing date for applications: 29 June 2016
A multi award winning and independent local estate agency is currently looking for a Trainee Lettings Negotiator to join their fantastic and hardworking team of property professionals in their successful branch based in Stoke Newington, North West London.
Our client provides an unrivalled dedication to providing the best possible service to their customers, which has earned them the estate agent of choice in the area!
To be considered for this role, you do not need previous estate agency experience but you must have a background within sales or customer service. Furthermore, the successful candidate will need to demonstrate excellent communication skills and must be target driven.
Your tasks will include:
- Registering prospective tenants
- Arranging and accompanying them on viewings
- Gaining feedback following viewings
- Feed back to landlords
- Negotiation between tenants and landlords
- Lease agreements
- General administration and office work
To be considered for this exciting career opportunity you will need the following skill sets:
- Excellent written and communication skills
- The ability to work effectively in a busy environment as part of a team and on their own
- Strong organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Happy to take the initiative
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Good telephone manner
- Able to multi task and prioritise workload
- Must have a full UK driving license
This role will come with a basic salary package of £16,000 to £18,000 dependent on experience and realistic first year earnings in the region of £40,000 to £45,000 dependent on performance. The company will also provide a car allowance.
The hours of work will be from 9am to 7pm, Monday to Thursday and 9am to 6pm on Fridays. You will also be required to work Saturdays but a day off in lieu will be provided for this.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org