Trainee – Graduate – Lettings Negotiator – Leading Independent Estate Agency – St Margaret’s, Middlesex
Permanent St Margaret's, Middlesex | £25k to £30k Inc Benefits OTE 30000
Job Posted: 2016-07-29 29 July 2016 Closing date for applications: 29 September 2016
This company is one of the leading and highly successful independent estate agencies in the London Borough of Richmond. Our client specialises in Residential Sales, Lettings and Property Management with established and prominently located offices in Kew, Richmond and St Margaret’s.
They have an exciting opportunity for the role of Lettings Negotiator in their fairly new and well located office based in St Margaret’s, Middlesex.
To be considered for this role, you do not need previous experience within estate agency as they are seeking an individual who has excellent communication and customer service skills, a drive to succeed and highly motivated.
Your tasks will include:
- Registering prospective tenants
- Arranging and accompanying them on viewings
- Gaining feedback following viewings
- Feed back to landlords
- Negotiation between tenants and landlords
- Lease agreements
- General administration and office work.
- Must have excellent enthusiasm
- Excellent customer service skills
- Be target driven
- Must have superb communication skills
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Must be ambitious and highly motivated
- Display high standards of service and presentation
- Must have a full UK driving licence.
It is imperative for the successful candidate to be able to deliver under pressure and be confident dealing with clients both in person and over the phone.
The initial package for this role will include a basic salary and an attractive on target earnings in the region of £25,000 to £30,000 dependent on your performance.
The hours of work will be from 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday and you will also be required to work Saturday’s on a rota’d basis.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org