Trainee – Graduate – Lettings Negotiator – Leading Independent Estate Agency – Maidenhead, Berkshire
Permanent Maidenhead, Berkshire | £20k to £30k Inc Benefits OTE 30000
Job Posted: 2016-10-13 13 October 2016 Closing date for applications: 13 December 2016
An exciting role has become available at a leading independent estate agency that has been established for over a hundred years. The company is currently looking for a Lettings Negotiator to join their prominent office in the large town of Maidenhead, Berkshire.
The company specialise in Residential Sales, Lettings and New Homes and strive to provide a highly personal, flexible and tailored approach to every one of their clients and customers. The Partners of the business are actively involved in the day to day running of the office and are completely committed to providing excellent customer service to clients and supporting their staff when necessary.
This would be a great challenge and opportunity for an individual seeking a career within the property industry or a Lettings Negotiator desiring new challenges and working for a reputable company.
The responsibilities of the role are as follows:
- Assisting in the smooth running of the Lettings team
- Valuing and listing properties
- Planning marketing campaigns
- Maintaining close contact with landlords
- Advising potential tenants immediately a new property comes on to the market
- Accompanying potential tenants on viewings
- Negotiating terms between the Landlord & Tenant
- Liaising with Inventory Clerks, Relocation Agents and Contractors
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be confident and well presented
- Ambitious and self-motivated
- Must be able to work in a pressured environment
- Work well in a team as well as independently
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft packages
- Must have a full UK driving licence.
The initial package for this role will include a basic salary dependent on experience and on target earnings set to be in the region of £20,000 to £30,000 dependent on your performance.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com