Trainee – Graduate – Lettings Negotiator – Leading Independent Estate Agency – Feltham, Middlesex
Permanent Feltham, Middlesex | £20k to £22k Inc Benefits OTE 22000
Job Posted: 2016-04-05 05 April 2016 Closing date for applications: 05 June 2016
A fantastic opportunity has become available at a market leading independent estate agency in the centre of Feltham, Middlesex. They are currently looking for a Lettings Negotiator to join their busy and successful team.
To be considered for this role, you do not need previous experience within the property industry however this would be beneficial. Nevertheless, you will need to possess excellent communication skills to provide clients with an exceptional service along with a confident and professional approach.
Your tasks will include:
- Registering prospective tenants
- Arranging and accompanying them on viewings
- Gaining feedback following viewings
- Feed back to landlords
- Negotiation between tenants and landlords
- Lease agreements
- General administration and office work
To be considered for this exciting career opportunity you will need the following skill sets:
- Excellent written and communication skills
- The ability to work effectively in a busy environment as part of a team and on their own
- Strong organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Happy to take the initiative
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Good telephone manner
- Able to multi task and prioritise workload
- Must have a full UK driving license and own car
The initial package for this role will include a basic salary of £12,000 with on target earnings set to be in the region of £20,000 to £22,000 in your first year.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.