Trainee – Graduate – Lettings Negotiator – Leading Independent Estate Agency – East Sheen, South West London
Permanent East Sheen, London | £25k to £30k Inc Benefits OTE 30000
Job Posted: 2016-12-12 12 December 2016 Closing date for applications: 12 February 2017
This leading independent estate agency, with a small network of offices in South West London, offers a full range of lettings, sales, property management and financial services. They are highly experienced property professionals with a strong focus on customer service and are currently looking for a Lettings Negotiator to join their busy and highly successful office in East Sheen.
The successful candidate would ideally have previous experience within a similar role however they will consider an individual with no experience, but you should have excellent communication skills and a professional and outgoing personality.
The objective of the role will be to represent the company at all times in a highly professional manner, and to ensure that all landlords, tenants, suppliers and partners are dealt with in a professional, timely, honest and well-mannered fashion.
Your tasks will include:
- Registering prospective tenants
- Arranging and accompanying them on viewings
- Gaining feedback following viewings
- Feed back to landlords
- Negotiation between tenants and landlords
- Lease agreements
- General administration and office work
To be considered for this exciting career opportunity you will need the following skill sets:
- Excellent written and communication skills
- The ability to work effectively in a busy environment as part of a team and on their own
- Strong organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Happy to take the initiative
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Good telephone manner
- Able to multi task and prioritise workload
- Must have a full UK driving license and own car
This position comes with a basic salary of £12,000 to £16,000 with on target earnings in the region of £25,000 to £30,000 but can be exceeded dependent on your performance. The hours of work will be from 9am to 6.30pm, Monday to Friday and you will also be required to work Saturdays on a rota basis.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com