Trainee – Graduate – Lettings Negotiator – Leading Independent Estate Agency – Chiswick, South West London
Permanent Chiswick, London | £25k to £30k Inc Benefits OTE 30000
Job Posted: 2016-10-20 20 October 2016 Closing date for applications: 20 December 2016
An exciting role has become available at a leading independent estate agency with a network of offices throughout South West London. The company are currently looking for a Lettings Negotiator to be a part of the team in their busy office in Chiswick, South West London.
To be considered for this role, they would ideally like a candidate with previous experience however, they would consider someone with no experience. This being the case, you must have excellent communication skills and previous experience within a sales environment and achieving targets.
This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate looking to start their career in the property industry at a highly experienced and successful estate agency.
Your tasks will include:
- Registering prospective tenants
- Arranging and accompanying them on viewings
- Gaining feedback following viewings
- Feed back to landlords
- Negotiation between tenants and landlords
- Lease agreements
- General administration and office work.
- Excellent written and communication skills
- The ability to work effectively in a busy environment as part of a team and on their own
- Strong organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Happy to take the initiative
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Excellent telephone manner
- Able to multi task and prioritise workload
- Must have a full UK driving licence.
The salary package for this role includes a basic salary of £12,000 to £15,000 dependent on level of experience and an on target earnings figure set to be in the region of £25,000 to £30,000 dependent on performance. The company will also provide a car or car allowance.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.