Trainee – Graduate – Lettings Negotiator – Leading Independent Estate Agency – Battersea, South West London
Permanent Battersea, London | £22k to £28k Inc Benefits OTE 28000
Job Posted: 2016-06-09 09 June 2016 Closing date for applications: 09 August 2016
An exciting role has become available at a leading independent estate agency with a network of offices throughout South West London. The company are currently looking for a Lettings Negotiator to be a part of the team in their busy and successful office in Battersea, South West London.
To be considered for this role, they would ideally like a candidate with previous experience however, they would consider someone with no experience. This being the case, you must have excellent communication skills, as well as being confident, presentable and customer focused.
This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate looking to start their career in the property industry at a highly experienced and successful estate agency or for a Lettings Negotiator seeking a new challenge with excellent career prospects.
The role will include the following:
- Canvassing New Landlords is a must for this position
- Accompanied viewings with prospective tenants
- Dealing with telephone and email enquiries from prospective tenants
- Registering enquiries and arranging appointments
- Following up enquiries
- Co-ordinating move-ins
- Processing payments (deposits + first month’s rent etc)
- Occasional property inspections when required
- Working as part of the Lettings team
- Looking to have a career progression
- Any other duties as deemed necessary to assist the team
To be considered for this exciting career opportunity you will need the following skill sets:
- Excellent written and communication skills
- The ability to work effectively in a busy environment as part of a team and on their own
- Strong organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Happy to take the initiative
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Good telephone manner
- Able to multi task and prioritise workload
- It is imperative for the successful candidate to be able to deliver under pressure and be confident dealing with clients both in person and over the phone.
- Must have a full UK driving license and own car
The salary package for this role includes a basic salary and on target earnings set to be in the region of £22,000 to £28,000 dependent on your performance. The hours of work will be from Monday to Friday, 9am to 7pm and you will also be required to work weekends.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: email@example.com