Trainee – Graduate – Lettings Negotiator – Leading Estate Agency – Richmond, South West London
Permanent Richmond, London | £25k to £30k Inc Benefits OTE 30000
Job Posted: 2016-07-19 19 July 2016 Closing date for applications: 19 September 2016
A fantastic opportunity has become available at this highly regarded firm of estate agents and chartered surveyors with a network of offices throughout London and Nationwide. Our client is looking to recruit a confident and driven individual to join their office in Richmond as a Lettings Negotiator.
To be considered for this role, they would ideally like a candidate with previous experience however, they would consider someone with no experience. This being the case, you must have excellent communication skills, as well as being confident, presentable and customer focused.
This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate looking to start their career in the property industry at a highly experienced and successful estate agency or for a Lettings Negotiator seeking a new challenge with excellent career prospects.
The role will include the following:
- Canvassing New Landlords is a must for this position
- Accompanied viewings with prospective tenants
- Dealing with telephone and email enquiries from prospective tenants
- Registering enquiries and arranging appointments
- Following up enquiries
- Co-ordinating move-ins
- Processing payments (deposits + first month’s rent etc)
- Occasional property inspections when required
- Working as part of the Lettings team
- Looking to have a career progression
- Any other duties as deemed necessary to assist the team
To be considered for this exciting career opportunity you will need the following skill sets:
- Excellent written and communication skills
- The ability to work effectively in a busy environment as part of a team and on their own
- Strong organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Happy to take the initiative
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Good telephone manner
- Able to multi task and prioritise workload
- It is imperative for the successful candidate to be able to deliver under pressure and be confident dealing with clients both in person and over the phone.
- Must have a full UK driving license
The salary package for this role is a basic of £14,000 to £16,000 and a highly incentivised office commission package with on target earnings in the region of £25,000 to £30,000 dependent on your performance. A pool car is provided and therefore own car is not needed.
The hours of work will be from Monday to Friday, 8.45am to 6pm and every third Saturday from 9.30am to 4pm.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: email@example.com