Trainee – Graduate – Lettings Negotiator – Large Residential Property Group – Surbiton, Surrey
Permanent Surbiton, Surrey | £20k to £25k Inc Benefits OTE 25000
Job Posted: 2016-10-25 25 October 2016 Closing date for applications: 25 December 2016
Our client is one of the UK’s largest residential property groups specialising in letting, sales, property management and investment finance with more than 100 branches across the country. They are currently looking for a Lettings Negotiator to be a part of the team in their office based in Surbiton, Surrey.
This company provides an efficient, friendly and professional service therefore you must be highly organised with excellent communication and presentation skills.
The successful candidate would preferably have previous experience as a Lettings Negotiator but they would also look at an individual with no previous estate agency experience, but you must have an excellent attitude with previous customer service or sales background.
To be considered for this exciting role with great future career potential you should have most or all of the following skill sets:
- Excellent written and communication skills
- The ability to work effectively in a busy environment as part of a team and on their own
- Strong organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Happy to take the initiative
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Good telephone manner
- Knowledge of the market and area
- Knowledge of carrying out Market Appraisals
- Full UK clean driving licence
The role will involve working closely with the team including:
- Dealing with enquiries
- Booking appointments
- Carrying out viewings
- Booking market appraisals
- Carrying out valuations/appraisals
- Updating and maintaining websites
- Responsible for marketing/adverts
- General office administration.
The initial salary package for this role includes a basic salary and on target earnings in the region of £20,000 to £25,000 dependent on your performance. A company car will also be provided.
The hours of work will be from Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 6pm and you may also be required to work some Saturdays but only from 9am to 1pm with a day off in lieu provided.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com