Trainee – Graduate – Lettings Negotiator – Independent Lettings Agency – Farnham, Surrey
Permanent Farnham, Surrey | £15k to £25k Inc Benefits OTE 25000
Job Posted: 2015-12-02 02 December 2015 Closing date for applications: 02 February 2016
This specialist and independent estate agency is looking to recruit a Lettings Negotiator to join their office in Farnham, Surrey. Specialising in Lettings and Property Management, they have a very well established business in the town and surrounding area. They are currently looking for a professional and friendly individual who ideally has experience within lettings previously, however they will consider a confident and very driven individual who has not worked in the property industry beforehand if suitable.
The role will involve working closely with the team including:
- Dealing withenquiries
- Booking appointments
- Carrying out viewings
- Booking market appraisals
- Carrying out valuations/appraisals
- Updating and maintaining websites
- Responsible for marketing/adverts
- General office administration.
To be considered for this exciting role with great future career potential you should have most or all of the following skill sets:
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Friendly and outgoing personality
- The ability to work effectively in a busy environment as part of a team and on their own
- Strong organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Happy to take the initiative
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Good telephone manner
- Must have a full UK driving license
It is imperative for the successful candidate to be able to deliver under pressure and be confident dealing with clients both in person and over the phone.
The initial package for this role will be in the region of £15,000 dependent on experience with on target earnings expected to be in the region of £20,000 to £25,000. The hours of work will be in between 9am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday and you may also be required to work Saturdays between the hours of 9am to 12pm.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org