Trainee – Graduate – Lettings Negotiator – Independent Estate Agency – West Kensington, West London
Permanent West Kensington, London | £16k to £40k Inc Benefits OTE 40000
Job Posted: 2015-12-10 10 December 2015 Closing date for applications: 10 February 2016
Our client is a local independent estate agent and letting agent in the prestigious West Kensington and Kensington. The company have an excellent reputation for customer service that has built up over the years from the dedication and the belief that the job is about the customer as well as the property.
They have just opened a new office in the area in which the current negotiator has gone to run. This has now created a Lettings Negotiator role to become part of the team at their office in West Kensington, West London. They may also consider an individual who has not worked in this particular role before. However, you must be focused and determined to start your career in Estate Agency as well as a possessing motivation and excellent communication skills.
The role will involve working closely with the team including:
- Dealing withenquiries
- Booking appointments
- Carrying out viewings
- Booking market appraisals
- Carrying out valuations/appraisals
- Updating and maintaining websites
- Responsible for marketing/adverts
- General office administration.
To be considered for this exciting role with great future career potential you should have most of the following skill sets:
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Friendly and outgoing personality
- The ability to work effectively in a busy environment as part of a team and on their own
- Strong organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Happy to take the initiative
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Good telephone manner
- Must have a full UK driving license
The initial package for this role will be a basic salary of £16,000 to £18,000 dependent on experience with on target earnings set to be in the region of £35,000 to £40,000. A pooled car will also be provided with this package.
The hours of work will be from 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday and you will be required to work 1 in 4 Saturdays.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org