Trainee – Graduate – Lettings Negotiator – Independent Estate Agency – Richmond Borough
Permanent Richmond, Middlesex | £30k to £36k Inc Benefits OTE 36000
Job Posted: 2017-02-03 03 February 2017 Closing date for applications: 03 April 2017
An excellent career opportunity has become available at a successful independent estate agency that has a network of offices throughout the Richmond borough. The company provides residential lettings, sales, property management and financial services alongside excellent customer service. They are currently looking for a Lettings Negotiator to join the team in one of their busy and successful network of offices.
The ideal candidate would have previous experience in a similar role in estate agency however, this is not necessary as excellent training will be provided. Therefore, they will consider an individual with no previous experience, but you must be confident with exceptional interpersonal and communication skills with an ambitious and motivated manner.
Your tasks will include:
- Registering prospective tenants
- Arranging and accompanying them on viewings
- Gaining feedback following viewings
- Feed back to landlords
- Negotiation between tenants and landlords
- Lease agreements
- General administration and office work
To be considered for this exciting career opportunity you will need the following skill sets:
- Excellent written and communication skills
- The ability to work effectively in a busy environment as part of a team and on their own
- Strong organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Happy to take the initiative
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Good telephone manner
- Able to multi task and prioritise workload
- Must have a full UK driving license and own car
It is imperative for the successful candidate to be able to deliver under pressure and be confident dealing with clients both in person and over the phone.
The basic salary will be from £12,000 to £15,000 dependent on experience and on target earnings of an attractive £30,000 to £36,000 dependent on performance, plus additional benefits. The hours of work will be from 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday and you will also be required to work some Saturdays on a rota basis.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.