Trainee – Graduate – Lettings Negotiator – Independent Estate Agency – Gerrards Cross, Buckinghamshire
Permanent Gerrards Cross, Buckinghamshire | £18k to £25k Inc Benefits OTE 25000
Job Posted: 2016-05-20 20 May 2016 Closing date for applications: 20 July 2016
This successful estate agency with a prominent location in Gerrards Cross, Buckinghamshire is currently looking to recruit a Lettings Negotiator to join their busy and enthusiastic team. This is a busy office, so you will need to able to work under pressure, be well organised and have good administration skills. The company have a network of offices locally so there will be further opportunities to progress your career.
The company will also consider an individual with no previous experience and looking to pursue a career in the property industry. The successful candidate would however need previous experience in either customer service or sales focused background as well as an outgoing personality and excellent communication skills.
The responsibilities of the role are as follows:
- Assisting in the smooth running of the Lettings Team
- Maintaining close contact with landlords
- Advising potential tenants immediately a new property comes on to the market
- Accompanying potential tenants on viewings
- Negotiating terms between the Landlord & Tenant
- Valuing and listing properties if experienced enough
- Planning marketing campaigns
- Liaising with Inventory Clerks, Relocation Agents and Contractors
To be considered you will need to have the following skill sets:
- Excellent presentation skills
- Be an articulate communicator
- Driven and ambitious
- Able to thrive in a competitive environment
- Team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Have good administration and IT skills
Depending on your level of experience within the industry you will be provided with a basic salary of between £12,000 and £15,000, along with a commission package enabling you to earn in between £18,000 to £25,000 in your first year. The company will also provide a car allowance.
The hours of work will be from 8.30am to 6pm, Monday to Friday and you may also be required to work Saturdays.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org