Trainee – Graduate – Lettings Negotiator – Independent Estate Agency – Clapham, South West London
Permanent Clapham, London | £35k to £40k Inc Benefits OTE 40000
Job Posted: 2016-03-06 06 March 2016 Closing date for applications: 06 May 2016
This well-regarded independent estate agency has a highly successful network of offices throughout London, regional and international. They currently have a fantastic opportunity to become a Lettings Negotiator to join the busy and successful office in Clapham, South West London.
The ideal candidate would have some experience within Lettings, but this is not essential as they will also consider an individual with no experience. In that case, you must have a confident and professional manner and have worked in a customer focused environment.
Your tasks will include:
- Registering prospective tenants
- Arranging and accompanying them on viewings
- Gaining feedback following viewings
- Feed back to landlords
- Negotiation between tenants and landlords
- Lease agreements
- General administration and office work
To be considered for this exciting career opportunity you will need the following skill sets:
- Excellent written and communication skills
- The ability to work effectively in a busy environment as part of a team and on their own
- Strong organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Happy to take the initiative
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Good telephone manner
- Able to multi task and prioritise workload
- Must have a full UK driving license and own car
The initial package for this role will include a basic salary of £14,000 to £17,000 with on target earnings in the region of £40,000 which can be exceeded depending on your performance. A company car will also be provided. The hours of work will be from 9am to 6.30pm, Monday to Thursday, 9am to 6pm on Fridays and you may also be required to work some Saturdays.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: email@example.com.