Trainee – Graduate – Lettings Negotiator – Independent Boutique Agency – Marylebone, Central London
Permanent Marylebone, London | £25k to £30k Inc Benefits OTE 30000
Job Posted: 2016-03-24 24 March 2016 Closing date for applications: 24 May 2016
An exciting role has become available at an independent boutique agency in the affluent City centre of Marylebone, Central London.
The company provides clients with a bespoke and truly personal service and as a result have gained a well established client base as a result of their dedication to the Central London market.
They are currently looking for a Lettings Negotiator to be a part of their successful and busy team in their primary located office in Marylebone.
To be considered for this role, you do not previous experience as a Lettings Negotiator but you will need to have had experience in a customer focused or sales role. You must also possess excellent communication skills as you will be speaking and presenting properties to a variety of clients.
To be considered for this exciting role with great future career potential you should have most or all of the following skill sets:
- Excellent written and communication skills
- The ability to work effectively in a busy environment as part of a team and on their own
- Strong organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Happy to take the initiative
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Good telephone manner
- Knowledge of the market and area
- Knowledge of carrying out Market Appraisals
- Full UK clean driving licence
The role will involve working closely with the team including:
- Dealing with enquiries
- Booking appointments
- Carrying out viewings
- Booking market appraisals
- Carrying out valuations/appraisals
- Updating and maintaining websites
- Responsible for marketing/adverts
- General office administration.
They are looking for an enthusiastic, diligent and robust candidate with excellent communication skills and good attention to detail.
The initial salary package for this role will include a basic salary of £18,000 and a commission scheme structure allowing the successful candidate to earn in the region £25,000 to £30,000 dependent on your performance.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com