Trainee – Graduate – Lettings Negotiator – Highly Successful Independent Estate Agency – Isleworth, Middlesex
Permanent Isleworth, Middx | £18k to £25k OTE 25000
Job Posted: 2017-03-31 31 March 2017 Closing date for applications: 31 May 2017
An exciting and challenging role has become available at a highly successful independent estate agency at its thriving office in Isleworth, Middlesex. They are currently looking for an enthusiastic and confident Lettings Negotiator to join their friendly and dynamic team.
Our client is a well established family run business, specialising in residential sales, lettings and new homes. They have an excellent reputation in the local area for providing the highest levels of professionalism and customer service.
The successful candidate would preferably have experience within a similar role, but they will consider an individual looking to start their career in the property industry as a Trainee Lettings Negotiator. For this role, you will ideally have previous experience within sales or customer service as well as communication skills, a drive to succeed and be well presented.
The responsibilities for this role include:
- Arranging and accompanying viewings
- Sales negotiation & progression
- Qualifying potential buyers
- Identifying needs of clients and matching them to suitable properties
- Participation in team meetings
- Delivering the highest levels of customer service to buyers and sellers
Personal skill sets and attributes:
- Knowledge of area would be beneficial
- Target driven and motivated individual
- Confident and well presented
- Able to work in a pressurised environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player
- Good IT skills
- Customer focused
- Tenacity and a self starter
- Ability to build rapport and trusted relationships
- Full UK driving licence
The initial salary package for this role will include a basic salary of £12,000 to £14,000 dependent on experience with on target earnings set to be in the region of £18,000 to £25,000 dependent on your performance. A car allowance will also be provided.
The hours of work will be Monday to Thursday 9am to 6:30pm, Friday 9am-6pm and you will also be required to work alternate Saturdays 9am-5pm.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.