Trainee – Graduate – Lettings Negotiator – Highly Regarded Property Services Group – Notting Hill, West London
Permanent Notting Hill, London | £25k to £35k Inc Benefits OTE 35000
Job Posted: 2016-05-18 18 May 2016 Closing date for applications: 18 July 2016
This highly regarded and leading upmarket agency with a strong presence in London and Surrey, is currently looking to recruit for a Lettings Negotiator to be a part of the team in their flagship and primary located office in Notting Hill, West London.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Lettings Negotiator looking for a change and new challenges or if you have not worked in estate agency before, they will consider an individual with no experience. Although, you would ideally have previous sales or customer facing experience.
Your tasks will include:
- Registering prospective tenants
- Arranging and accompanying them on viewings
- Gaining feedback following viewings
- Feed back to landlords
- Negotiation between tenants and landlords
- Lease agreements
- General administration and office work
To be considered for this exciting career opportunity you will need the following skill sets:
- Excellent written and communication skills
- The ability to work effectively in a busy environment as part of a team and on their own
- Strong organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Happy to take the initiative
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Good telephone manner
- Able to multi task and prioritise workload
- Must have a full UK driving license
This role will come with a basic salary package of £15,000 to £16,000 dependent on experience and realistic first year earnings in the region of £25,000 to £35,000 dependent on performance. A company car will also be provided.
The hours of work will be from 9am to 7pm, Monday to Thursday and Fridays 9am to 6pm. You will also be required to work Saturdays on a rota basis.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org