Trainee – Graduate – Lettings Negotiator – Well Established Independent Estate Agency – Woking, Surrey
Permanent Woking, Surrey | £35k to £40k Inc Benefits OTE 40000
Job Posted: 2016-11-11 11 November 2016 Closing date for applications: 11 January 2017
This well established and award winning independent estate agency with a prominent presence within many of Surrey’s town centres, is looking for a Trainee Lettings Negotiator to join their team. The role will be based in their very successful and rapidly developing branch in Woking, which has been and is continuing to go through rapid changes, with major investments and new builds in the area.
The successful candidate does not need previous experience within the property industry as the company are willing to train and develop an individual looking to start their career and who is focused on being a successful estate agent.
You must however possess excellent customer service and communication skills and an excellent telephone manner as you will be in direct contact with clients over the phone and in person.
The job role will include:
- Registering prospective tenants
- Arranging and accompanying them on viewings
- Gaining feedback following viewings
- Feed back to landlords
- Negotiation between tenants and landlords
- Lease agreements
- General administration and office work.
To be considered for this exciting career opportunity you will need the following skill sets:
- Excellent written and communication skills
- The ability to work effectively in a busy environment as part of a team and on their own
- Strong organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Happy to take the initiative
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Good telephone manner
- Able to multi task and prioritise workload
- Must have a full UK driving licence.
The initial package for this role will be from £12,000 to £16,000 dependent on experience and on target earnings in the region of £35,000 to £40,000 dependent on your performance in the first year.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.