Trainee Lettings Negotiator at this independent Estate Agency in Headington, Oxfordshire
Permanent Headington, Oxfordshire | £18k to £25k Inc Benefits OTE 25000
Job Posted: 2018-06-03 03 June 2018 Closing date for applications: 03 August 2018
An excellent position has become available at an award-winning, independent Oxford estate agency as a Trainee Lettings Negotiator. This company specialises in high quality homes to buy and let across Oxford City and the surrounding villages. You will be based at our clients highly successful office in Headington.
To be considered for this role, you do not need previous experience within the property industry. However, the successful candidate must have excellent communication skills to provide a bespoke service to clients as well as eagerness and drive to succeed.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual with an interest in property and looking to progress within a company.
Your tasks will include:
- Registering prospective tenants
- Arranging and accompanying them on viewings
- Gaining feedback following viewings
- Feedback to landlords
- Negotiation between tenants and landlords
- Lease agreements
- General administration and office work.
To be considered for this exciting career opportunity you will need the following skill sets:
- Excellent written and communication skills
- The ability to work effectively in a busy environment as part of a team and on their own
- Strong organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Happy to take the initiative
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Good telephone manner
- Able to multi task and prioritise workload
- Must have a full UK driving licence and own car.
The company will provide an initial salary package of £18,000 and after the probation period a commission structure will be introduced. The hours of work will be from Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm and you will also be required to work every other Saturday.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.