Trainee – Graduate – Lettings Negotiator – Hambledon, Hampshire
Permanent Hambledon , Hampshire | £16k to £30k Inc Benefits OTE 30000
Job Posted: 2015-11-19 19 November 2015 Closing date for applications: 19 January 2016
This is a great opportunity for a driven Lettings Negotiator to work in a very successful, small and friendly independent estate agency, specialising in selling and letting country houses and rural cottages in Hampshire, West Sussex and Surrey. They are currently looking for a friendly and ideally experienced Lettings Negotiator. However, they will consider a confident and very driven individual with no experience. The role will be based in their office in Hambledon, Hampshire.
The role will involve working closely with the team including:
- Dealing withenquiries
- Booking appointments
- Carrying out viewings
- Booking market appraisals
- Carrying out valuations/appraisals
- Updating and maintaining websites
- Responsible for marketing/adverts
- General office administration.
To be considered for this exciting role with great future career potential you should have most or all of the following skill sets:
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Friendly and outgoing personality
- The ability to work effectively in a busy environment as part of a team and on their own
- Strong organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Happy to take the initiative
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Good telephone manner
- Must have a full UK driving license and own car
- ARLA qualifications desirable
It is imperative for the successful candidate to be able to deliver under pressure and be confident dealing with clients both in person and over the phone.
The initial package for this role will be in the region of £16,000 to £20,000 dependent on experience with on target earnings expected to be in the region of £25,000 to £30,000. The hours of work will be in between 8.30am to 6pm, Monday to Friday and you may also be required to work weekends.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org