Lettings Negotiator – Leading Global Real Estate Company – Greenwich, South East London
Permanent Greenwich, London | £35k to £40k Inc Benefits OTE 40000
Job Posted: 2016-03-09 09 March 2016 Closing date for applications: 09 May 2016
This leading global real estate company, specialising in both residential and commercial property, are looking for a Lettings Negotiator to be a part of the team in their prime location office at the heart of the Greenwich Borough, South East London. The company was established over 20 years ago and have since built a brilliant reputation for service excellence and an unsurpassed understanding and knowledge of the property market.
Our client is looking for an experienced, ambitious and confident Lettings Negotiator with excellent communication and customer focused skills.
Your tasks will include:
- Registering prospective tenants
- Arranging and accompanying them on viewings
- Gaining feedback following viewings
- Feed back to landlords
- Negotiation between tenants and landlords
- Lease agreements
- General administration and office work
To be considered for this exciting career opportunity you will need the following skill sets:
- Excellent written and communication skills
- The ability to work effectively in a busy environment as part of a team and on their own
- Strong organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Happy to take the initiative
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Good telephone manner
- Able to multi task and prioritise workload
- Must have a full UK driving license and own car
The role will be covering a maternity leave; however this is a large organisation that invariably offers permanent positions in these circumstances.
This role will come with an attractive basic salary package of £20,000 to £22,000 dependent on experience and realistic first year earnings in the region of £35,000 to £40,000 dependent on peformance. The company will also provide a car allowance. The hours of work will be from 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday and you may also be required to work some Saturdays.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org