Trainee – Graduate – Lettings Negotiator – Award Winning Independent Estate Agency – Richmond
Permanent Richmond, Middlesex | £20k to £25k Inc Benefits OTE 25000
Job Posted: 2016-03-15 15 March 2016 Closing date for applications: 15 May 2016
A fantastic opportunity has arisen at one of the countries leading and award winning independent estate agencies. They are currently looking for a highly motivated and driven Lettings Negotiator to join the team in their office based in Richmond.
Our client would ideally like an individual with previous experience within this role and industry. However, they will also consider a candidate with no previous experience but must have a positive attitude, confidence and determination.
The role will involve working closely with the team including:
- Dealing with enquiries
- Booking appointments
- Carrying out viewings
- Booking market appraisals
- Carrying out valuations/appraisals
- Updating and maintaining websites
- Responsible for marketing/adverts
- General office administration.
To be considered for this exciting role with great future career potential you should have most of the following skill sets:
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Friendly and outgoing personality
- The ability to work effectively in a busy environment as part of a team and on their own
- Strong organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Happy to take the initiative
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Good telephone manner
- Must have a full UK driving license
The basic salary for this role is in the region of £12,000 to £15,000 depending on experience with on target earnings in the region of £20,000 to £25,000, however there may be a fantastic chance of gaining more depending on performance. A company car or allowance will be provided.
The hours of work will be from 8.30am to 6pm, Monday to Friday and the job will require you to work some weekends.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com