Trainee – Graduate – Lettings Negotiator – Award Winning Independent Estate Agency – Putney, South West London
Permanent Putney, London | £18k to £22k Inc Benefits OTE 22000
Job Posted: 2016-11-04 04 November 2016 Closing date for applications: 04 January 2017
This well-established independent estate agency with an excellent reputation in the local area, is keen to recruit for a Lettings Negotiator in their award-winning office in Putney, South West London.
Our client will also consider an individual with no experience in the property sector but is keen and enthusiastic to commence a career within this rewarding industry. Furthermore, a customer focused or sales background previously would be highly beneficial.
The job role will include:
- Registering prospective tenants
- Arranging and conducting viewings
- Gaining feedback following viewings
- Feedback to landlords
- Negotiation between tenants and landlords
- Prospecting/canvassing for new business
- General administration and office work.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Proficient use of computers and the Microsoft packages
- Excellent customer service skills
- Highly driven to meet targets
- Smartly presented
- Excellent telephone manner
- Good administration skills
- Able to work in a team and independently
- Full UK driving licence and must have own car.
The salary package for this role will include a basic salary and on target earnings will be in the region of £18,000 to £22,000 in the first year. The company will also provide a car allowance.
The hours of work will be from 8.30am to 6pm, Monday to Friday and you will also be required to work Saturdays on a rota’d basis.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org