Trainee – Graduate – Lettings Negotiator – Award Winning Estate Agency – Woking, Surrey
Permanent Woking, Surrey | £20k to £24k Inc Benefits OTE 24000
Job Posted: 2016-12-14 14 December 2016 Closing date for applications: 14 February 2017
This successful, award winning independent estate agency with a prominent presence within many of Surrey’s town centres, is looking for a Lettings Negotiator to join their team. The role will be based in their rapidly developing branch in Woking, which is continuing to go from strength to strength, with major investments and new builds in the area.
To be considered for this role, you will need to be a personable and confident individual with ideally sales or customer facing experience previously, but this is not essential.
The objective of the role will be to represent the company at all times in a highly professional manner and you must be able to provide excellent customer service and communication skills.
The role will include the following:
- Canvassing New Landlords
- Accompanied viewings with prospective tenants
- Dealing with telephone and email enquiries from prospective tenants
- Registering enquiries and arranging appointments
- Following up enquiries
- Co-ordinating move-ins
- Processing payments (deposits + first month’s rent etc)
- Occasional property inspections when required
- Working as part of the Lettings team
- Looking to have a career progression
- Any other duties as deemed necessary to assist the team
To be considered for this exciting career opportunity you will need the following skill sets:
- Excellent written and communication skills
- The ability to work effectively in a busy environment as part of a team and on their own
- Strong organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Happy to take the initiative
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Good telephone manner
- Able to multi task and prioritise workload
- Must have a full UK driving license
It is imperative for the successful candidate to be able to deliver under pressure and be confident dealing with clients both in person and over the phone.
The basic salary will be from £12,000 to £15,000 and on target earnings of £20,000 to £24,000 plus additional benefits. The hours of work will be from 8.30am to 6pm, Monday to Friday, and you will also be required to work some weekends.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com