Trainee – Graduate – Lettings Negotiator – Leading Independent Estate Agency – Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey
Permanent Kingston, Surrey | £22k to £25k Inc Benefits OTE 25000
Job Posted: 2016-03-01 01 March 2016 Closing date for applications: 01 May 2016
An exciting role has become available at one of the market leading independent estate agency in the local area, specialising in residential sales, lettings, property management and new homes. The company has a successful one office branch in the prominent and centrally located town of Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey.
Our client is currently looking for a driven and highly motivated Lettings Negotiator to be a part of this dynamic and professional team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual looking for a new and challenging career in the property industry as you do not need previous experience within estate agency. However, to be considered, you should have excellent people skills, a sales mentality and focus within this field.
Your tasks will include:
- Registering prospective tenants
- Arranging and accompanying them on viewings
- Gaining feedback following viewings
- Feed back to landlords
- Negotiation between tenants and landlords
- Lease agreements
- General administration and office work
To be considered for this exciting career opportunity you will need the following skill sets:
- Excellent written and communication skills
- The ability to work effectively in a busy environment as part of a team and on their own
- Strong organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Happy to take the initiative
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Good telephone manner
- Able to multi task and prioritise workload
- Must have a full UK driving license and own car
The salary package for this role is a basic of £14,000 to £15,000 dependent on experience and a highly incentivised office commission package with on target earnings in the region of £22,000 to £25,000 dependent on your performance. A car allowance is also provided. The hours of work will be from Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 6pm and 1 in 4 Saturdays with a day off in lieu during the week!
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org