Trainee – Graduate – Lettings Administrator/Property Management – Independent Estate Agency – Harlington, Middlesex
Permanent Haynes, Middlesex | £18k to £24k Inc Benefits 24000
Job Posted: 2015-11-04 04 November 2015 Closing date for applications: 04 January 2016
An excellent opportunity has arisen within this very well-established professional independent estate agency. The company is currently looking for an organised and efficient individual to join their team as a Lettings Administrator/Property Manager. They are also willing to look into a candidate with no previous experience in the property industry and therefore an excellent and challenging role for an individual who is focused on a career in the property industry.
This is a varied and demanding role and you will be integral to the smooth running of our lettings department and managing approximately 180 propeties. The candidate will be dealing with all administrative aspects of the letting process.
- Must have strong organisation skills
- Strong administrative skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be well presented and have a smart appearance
- Previous customer service or administration experience desirable
- Strong time management skills
- Be able to multi task and prioritise work load
- Must be well presented with a smart appearance
The basic salary for this role will be in the region of £18,000 to £24,000 dependent on experience. The hours of work will be from 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com