Trainee – Graduate – Lettings Accounts – Well-Established Local Independent Estate Agency – Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire
Permanent Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire | £18k to £25k Inc Benefits 25000
Job Posted: 2016-10-21 21 October 2016 Closing date for applications: 21 December 2016
An exciting new opportunity has arisen at a well-established and local market leading estate agency specialising in all aspects of Residential Sales, Lettings and Property Management. The company offer an excellent quality of service and pride themselves on delivering a highly professional standard which has earned them an enviable reputation within the area.
Our client is currently looking for a Lettings Account person to join their professional and friendly team, in their prominently located branch in Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual looking to begin their career within Accounts, as the company would consider a Trainee with previous accounting experience/qualifications, who may not have worked within estate agency previously. If this is the case, you must be focused on a career within Accounts and be thorough and methodical in your approach to daily tasks.
The company will also consider an experienced Accounts Manager looking for a new and challenging role within a fast-paced estate agency.
The role will include the following key responsibilities:
- Rent processing on daily basis
- Processing of contractor invoices and payments to contractors
- Payment to Landlords and Producing Landlord statements
- Following rent arrears/chasing tenants/advising landlords
- Maintaining filing records paper file as well as on computer system
- Dealing with day to day queries from clients professionally
- Prioritising day-to-day tasks
- Maintaining customer relationships
- Liaising with the Lettings & Management team.
- Willingness to learn
- Ability and willingness to work flexibly
- Process driven
- Previous dealing with accounts is preferable, though not necessarily in the property field
- Methodical and thorough approach to daily tasks
- Happy to take initiative
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Good telephone manner
- Able to multi task and prioritise workload
- Administration skills
- Good written and communication skills and must be clear and articulate.
The salary provided for this role will be in the region of £18,000 to £25,000 dependent on previous experience.
The hours of work will be from Monday to Friday, 9am to 5.30pm.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com