Trainee – Graduate – Corporate Services Consultant – Fulham, South West London
Permanent Fulham, London | £25k to £30k Inc Benefits OTE 30000
Job Posted: 2016-07-04 04 July 2016 Closing date for applications: 04 September 2016
Our client is an award winning and innovative estate agency group, combining the largest independent Residential Sales and Lettings network of over 200 branches across the UK.
This company is currently looking for a Corporate Services Consultant to deliver a professional relocation and property-finding service for businesses and organisations relocating personnel across the UK. You will be working within an exciting team to help ensure that strong external and internal relationships are maintained in order to ensure the delivery of a first class customer experience. The role will be based in their dynamic office in Fulham, South West London.
The successful candidate does not need previous experience within estate agency as the company are willing to continually train and develop an individual looking to begin their career within this industry. Previous work experience in a fast paced customer facing role will be advantageous.
The main responsibilities for this role include:
- Secure client meetings and instructions to acquire new business deals
- Help to contribute to expanding market share throughout UK
- Liaise directly with other businesses and relocation organisations as well as acting in an advisory capacity on the letting process
- Effectively use systems to measure operational performance and development
- Use interpersonal skills to maintain strong internal and external relationships
- Work across and with other functions effectively (HR, Marketing, IT, etc)
- Continually challenge existing practices to ensure an excellent customer experience at all levels
- Ensure Health & Safety of all colleagues and all reporting is carried out in compliance with legislation and company policies and procedures
- Create a positive and proactive working environment
- Represent and promote the company’s core beliefs
- Be open, honest and act with integrity at all times.
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Confident telephone manner
- Well presented
- Driven and ambitious
- Able to work well in a team
- Must have a full UK driving licence
- Previous customer focused role desirable
The initial salary package for this role will include a basic salary of £13,000 to £15,000 and an on target earnings figure set to be in the region of £25,000 to £30,000 dependent on your performance.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 0207 792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.