Trainee – Graduate – Business Development Executive – Leading Furniture Solutions Company – Ascot, Berkshire
Permanent Ascot, Berkshire | £30k to £34k Inc Benefits OTE 34000
Job Posted: 2016-07-25 25 July 2016 Closing date for applications: 25 September 2016
Our client is a leading interior design and furniture solutions company with an enviable reputation in providing cutting edge design, beautiful spaces and a bespoke service to clients. The company provides furniture solutions for estate agents, developers and private landlords and has built an impressive client list.
This fantastic company are currently looking for a Business Development Executive to be a part of their friendly and dynamic team in their offices based in Ascot, although you will also be required to travel to West London weekly.
The ideal candidate will preferably have a professional background in the sales or lettings arena of residential property industry, and be able to demonstrate or give examples of a good track record of performance, particularly within the prospecting and generation of new business. An established professional network within the property industry would also be a welcome plus, but is not a necessity.
The job role will include:
- Qualification of incoming enquiries and responsibility for quotation and follow up or transfer to the appropriate Business Development Manager or department professional.
- Identification of and prospecting of new business targets/clients/customers via multiple contact channels.
- Development and implementation of structured contact campaigns to find and develop new client relationships.
- Retention of assigned existing portfolio of clients and identification of further opportunities for new business with those clients and their subsidiaries.
- Maintenance of client relationships both via remote communication and face to face – you will be required to attend client/site meetings from time to time.
- Demonstrate an increase in sales performance from existing channels and new enquiries.
- Where necessary/tasked to do so, manage ‘sales’ enquiry data including prospecting, status and conversion reports relating to all assigned clients on the data system.
- Assist with the strategic planning and development of the sales department.
- Composing and submitting monthly and/or quarterly performance and status reports to line manager as and where necessary.
- Composing and submitting monthly and/or quarterly performance and status reports to clients as and where necessary.
- Establishing key points of contact in existing and new clients and companies.
- Assist the Business Manager/Business Executive with marketing strategy and material production.
- Supplying the Sales Support team with relevant and required information to administer new business secured by yourself.
- Attendance to exhibitions, events and meetings and actively promoting all areas of the business where required.
- Contributing to weekly sales meeting with topical industry information and suggested action points for the Business Development Manager(s).
- Excellent communication skills
- A friendly and approachable personality
- Well presented
- Hard working
- A good understanding of the property industry
- Driving licence is essential
This exciting opportunity will come with a basic salary of £22,000 and an on target earnings figure set to be in the region of £34,000 dependent on your performance. A mobile phone will also be provided and use of the company car.
The hours of work will be from 8.30am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday with no weekends.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 01784 451464, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.