Trainee – Graduate – Assistant Property Manager – Market Leading Independent Estate Agency – Hammersmith, West London
Permanent Hammersmith, London | £18k to £22k Inc Benefits OTE 22000
Job Posted: 2016-08-12 12 August 2016 Closing date for applications: 12 October 2016
A fantastic opportunity has become available at a market leading and award winning estate agency based in the heart of Hammersmith, West London. The company are currently looking for an Assistant Property Manager to be a part of their expanding and busy rentals team. This agency has gained an excellent local reputation for their fantastic professional and knowledgeable service and are seeking an individual to continue this.
The successful candidate would ideally have 1-2 years’ experience within a similar role previously, although they would also consider an individual with no previous property experience but you must have a positive and enthusiastic attitude with excellent communication skills.
Your tasks will include:
- Negotiating renewals with Tenants and Landlords
- Booking and arranging Gas Safety Inspections with approved contractors
- Liaising directly with clients, tenants and contractors
- Working to and achieving set targets
- Property inspections and reporting
- Acquiring quotes from approved contractors
- Administration when required.
To be considered for this exciting career opportunity you will need the following skill sets:
- Excellent written and communication skills
- The ability to work effectively in a busy environment as part of a team and on their own
- Strong organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Happy to take the initiative
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Highly presentable
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Good telephone manner
- Able to multi task and prioritise workload
- Must have a full UK driving licence.
The salary package provided for this role will be in between the region of £18,000 to £22,000 dependent on experience plus a bonus element.
The hours of work will be from, 9am to 6.30pm, Monday to Thursday and 9am to 6pm on Fridays. You will also be required to work 1 in 3 Saturdays from 10am to 3pm. A company pooled car will also be available to use.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com