Trainee – Graduate – Assistant Property Manager – Award Winning Independent Estate Agency – Headington, Oxfordshire
Permanent Headington, Oxfordshire | £22k Inc Benefits
Job Posted: 2016-08-27 27 August 2016 Closing date for applications: 27 October 2016
An excellent role has become available at a well established and award winning independent Oxford estate agency as an Assistant Property Manager. This company specialises in high quality homes to buy and let across Oxford City, Witney and the surrounding villages. This position will be based in their fantastic Head Office in Headington, Oxfordshire.
To be considered for this role, you do not need previous experience as a Property Manager or any other experience in the property industry, however this would be beneficial. The successful candidate will though need administration and customer service skills.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual with an interest in property and is looking to progress within a company, as the role was formed for this purpose.
The job role will involve:
- Providing efficient support to two Property Managers
- Managing all aspects of tenant enquiries and liaising with Landlords
- Making sure tenants and Landlords are kept informed of progress on a regular basis
- Booking approved contractors and sending works orders to carry out necessary repairs and redecorations
- Processing insurance claims for Landlords
- Processing contractor invoices
- Ensuring the properties are up to date with detailed notes, and deadlines met in terms of property visits and property reports delivered to Landlords.
- Ensuring an excellent standard of customer service is provided and upheld
- Respond to all telephone and email enquires promptly
- Responsible for changeover utility letters between tenancies for managed properties
- Deal with and resolve where possible, initial client complaints, notifying your line Manager of any escalating complaints in a timely fashion so these can be addressed immediately
- Carrying out property inspections on a periodic basis and recommending any maintenance work to landlords.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must have superb communication skills
- Good administration skills
- Able to multi task and prioritise
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Must be ambitious and highly motivated
- Highly motivated and positive with a “can do” attitude and good team player
- Good telephone manner
- Able to multi task and prioritise workload
- Full UK driving licence and own car essential
The company will provide an initial salary package of £22,000. The hours of work will be from Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm and you will also be required to work every other Saturday 9am to 1pm.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org