Trainee – Graduate – Administrator / Marketing Assistant – Market Leading Independent Estate Agency – Woking, Surrey
Permanent Woking, Surrey | £18k to £22k Inc Benefits 22000
Job Posted: 2016-09-12 12 September 2016 Closing date for applications: 26 September 2016
This market leading and award winning independent estate agency with a prominent presence within many of Surrey’s town centres, is looking for an Administrator/Marketing Assistant to join their team. The role will be based in their successful and centrally located branch in Woking, which has been and is continuing to go through rapid changes, with major investments and new builds in the area.
The successful candidate does not need previous experience within the property industry as the company are willing to train and develop an individual looking to start their career within this sector.
The role will involve working closely with the team including:
- Taking photos of the houses to let
- Create marketing material such as property brochures and fact sheets
- Researching and gathering accurate information to be able to produce marketing material
- Managing a number of files, ensuring they are up to date and that all necessary documents are in place
- Updating and maintaining websites
- Responsible for marketing/adverts
- General office administration.
To be considered for this exciting role with great future career potential you should have most of the following skill sets:
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Friendly and outgoing personality
- The ability to work effectively in a busy environment as part of a team and on their own
- Strong organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Happy to take the initiative
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Computer literate with good working knowledge all the Microsoft packages
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must have a full UK driving licence as you will be driving to the properties.
This fantastic opportunity will include a salary package between £18,000 to £22,000 dependent on previous working experience.
The hours of work will be from Monday to Friday with no weekends!
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this webpage and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.